Every 20-something wants to explore, see the world, break hearts and get your heart broken. Only few of them settle for a serious, committed relationship.
But being in a committed relationship in your 20s has its perks, though you aren’t in a hurry to get married, finding someone to share your experiences with could be awesome and better than having casual flings.
According to PopSugar, here are 10 pros of having a serious relationship in your 30s:
1. You have someone who loves you for who you are.
2. You’ve found someone who knows you during your growth period.
3. It reduced pressure of dating options from your family.
4. You have a best friend, lover and confidante all binded into one.
5. You tackle life’s difficulties together, teach each other new things.
6. You aren’t irritated by each other’s flaws, rather you make yourselves better partners.
7. You have the same freedom as a single person would – like going out with friends and traveling abroad to study
8. You never have to go alone to awkward family gatherings
9. There’s no pretence or anything to hide, you are yourself hundred per-cent with your partner
10. You’ll feel lucky when your single friends talk about how you are perfect together and how they wish they found someone like your partner.
Best of luck.